Raise your hand if you’re SICK of eating the SAME stuff over and over again during quarantine! 🙋🏻I know we’re in that boat, that’s for sure! I’ve been trying my BEST to create more quick-to-make yet healthy-to-eat recipes 🥑 that I can whip together when I just CANNOT even think about being in the kitchen for hours.🤷🏻
I asked you guys what kinds of recipes you wanted and easy pasta and potato salads were at the top of your list. 😍 Instead of using classic white potatoes for this potato salad, I opted for SWEET potatoes to switch things up and keep things a little bit healthier. 💪🏻
The best part of this recipe is that it requires very LITTLE actual cooking (we literally microwaved the sweet potatoes), and really only has you cutting things up, tossing them in a bowl, mixing them together, and you’re DONE. 🙌🏼 I even used a dressing that I picked up from Walmart instead of making a homemade vinegarette (listen, I am just OVER it at this point, you guys!). 🤩
- 5 oz. Spinach
- 3 Whole Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 cups Red Grapes Sliced in Half
- Red Onion (to taste)
- 1 Avocado Sliced into Cubes
- Craisins (with Sunflower Seeds, if you’d like)
- Salt + Pepper (to taste)
- Bitten Lime Avocado Dressing (or DIY your own!) to taste
- Optional: Grilled Chicken
- Start by cooking your sweet potatoes. To make things easier and quicker, we used microwavable sweet potatoes.
- Cut up your sweet potatoes into bite sizes pieces, your grapes in half, your avocado into cubes, and your onions into small diced chunks.
- Mix all your ingredients into a bowl, then top with salt, pepper, and dressing to taste.
- Mix it all together, and you’re done! If you’d like to add more protein to this dish, you can top it with grilled chicken.
What kind of recipe do you want to see from me next?! Let me know in the comments below!