We’re always trying to incorporate education into Brexton’s day every day, so this year, we decided to plant a garden! Brexton has been taking so much pride in it and loves tending to his vegetables and sunflowers. That being said, we have an overload of cucumbers, so we’re getting as creative as possible incorporating cukes into our recipes so that we don’t waste.
Today, Brex and I made a delicious, refreshing cucumber salad featuring the salt-free Mrs. Dash Original seasoning blend that is great to serve as a side or even snack on for lunch during the summer months!
With just a few simple ingredients, this Cucumber Salad recipe is great to make with the kids to get them engaged in the kitchen and truly comes to life thanks to the Original blend seasoning by Mrs. Dash (now called Dash when you see it in-store!).
- Mrs. Dash Traditional Seasoning
- 4 Cucumbers
- 1 Cup Siggi’s Plain Greek Yogurt
- Pinch of Salt
- Chop all four of your cucumbers into small cubes.
- Place cubed cucumbers into a mixing bowl, and mix in your Greek yogurt.
- After mixture is evenly mixed, add in the Mrs. Dash Traditional Seasoning to taste, a pinch of salt, and the juice of one lemon. Then, mix again. Voila!